Beth Alberts is a leader among the next generation of Realtors. She offers an exciting and innovative spirit while tapping into technology to better communicate with you, our clients. She excels in marketing and highlighting your properties in today's current and interactive environment, and she provides thoughtful and in depth market analysis using Baird and Warner's many tools. Her genuine passion for her work is evident and stems from her interest in design. She has a sharp eye for potential and a talent for transforming interior spaces. Beth has also become an expert at guiding clients through the process of building a custom home, as well as aiding sellers in listing their properties to attract new construction buyers.
Previously an Advertising Sales Associate at The Weather Channel, Beth has received formal training in negotiation skills, sales strategies, research methods, and customer service. Apart from her career at The Weather Channel, she also held a real estate license in the state of Georgia, where she was an agent in the Atlanta area. She currently holds her broker's license in Florida as well. Beth is a graduate of Emory University with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology.
Ultimately, Beth finds the human element to her work the most rewarding. She brings a youthful perspective that helps her connect to the next generation of home buyers. As a mother of two young children, Beth is a useful resource for families even beyond their real estate transaction.
Designations and Accomplishments:
- SFR Certification – Short Sale/Foreclosure Specialist - Knowing how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities.
- CREN - Certified Real Estate Negotiator - A step-by-step process to help clients maximize their financial position in a transaction and get them to the closing table.
- Advisory Board of Community Partners for Affordable Housing - CPAH is a local non profit that provides affordable housing for low and moderate income households.
- Contributor to Media Publications - Beth writes articles pertaining to real estate issues for local publications including North Shore Living Magazine, What's Happening!, and The Pioneer Press.
- 2014 B&W President's Club Member - Achievement award given for sales volume company-wide.